Enjoy cooking
Tried and tested recipes.
Home » , , » Egg less Chocolate Cookies

Egg less Chocolate Cookies

Written By bakinggncookingg on Tuesday 13 March 2018 | 23:36


The day I baked these cookies, the pleasure of baking reached a new high. So often I had tried to bake cookies of different varieties and almost every time I failed.... yes, I failed. In spite of following the most perfect recipes, I met with little success and I almost gave up on the idea of baking homemade cookies.

Last evening, all of a sudden cookies struck my mind again. With lots of apprehension and self-doubt, I put together all the ingredients and gave it one last shot.... and voila, I did it!

It is a very basic and easy recipe of cookies. Only few ingredients and it is done. It can be prepared at ease and very quickly. No  fancy ingredients and no beating is required to produce these delicious mood boosters.







Makes-> 12 cookies.


INGREDIENTS:


1. Flour -> 100 gm

2. Butter ->50 gm

3. Sugar-> 80gm (powdered)

4. Cocoa powder -> 2 tbsp.

5. Baking powder -> 1 tsp

6. Oats -> 2 tbsp

7. Water -> as required






METHOD:


Keep butter in room temperature. Combine all the ingredients other than oats. Knead it lightly with very less water. Make small balls. Flatten them slightly. Sprinkle oats generously. They will stick to the cookies easily. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees C for almost 40 min. Be careful after 30 min to prevent over baking. Temperature and baking time may vary from oven to oven.

Practice makes anybody perfect and hope and determination turn failure into success. My cookie experience is an example of this. Though I feel it’s not a big deal not to try out a few things in life, but at the same time happiness is in making the thing which seems to be impossible.....Happy cookie(ing) 💛💛













SHARE

About bakinggncookingg

"A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it." This quote describes me aptly. I am a hands on mom who entered the kitchen as a necessity after marriage with the sole cooking experience of making tea. Born in a Bengali family where emphasis was only on higher education we were actually discouraged to even enter the kitchen ! so naturally I grew up with a complete indifference to cooking which later on developed into aversion as I entered adulthood ! But the picture changed completely after marriage . Being married to a person whose profession demands lots of "khana & khilana" i was left with no other option but to set aside my aversion .... and over a period of two decades I didn't even come to know when it turned into my passion ..! But it's my children who extracted the best out of me! Their strong taste buds & particular likes & dislikes made this journey more challenging...& the saga continues.. A note of thanks to my dear friend without whose constant encouragement & threat this venture wouldn't have been possible ! Thanx buddy !

0 comments :